Tuesday, January 25, 2011

220111





hello, how you guys recently?
is it busy with shopping and cleaning the room stuff and house ?
yess me too haha
I have alot alot of post never update to the blog,
forgive of my lazyness okay? i skip ittt :)
hmm just finish dinner with my hubby, yeahh i couple back with my hubby for 3months more..
my ex 4years..
We are steady now , so my friends no worries me kay ?

ok this is the photo after dinner.
we camwhore :D




I miss your loving when you aren't with me.







Well, i think i just share some photo here heeees*

I adore you, my little Monkey !
and thanks for tolerate with me even my hot temper are so terrible !
i love you dear :)

Hmm next post will post bout my shopping with my babes
yes i have havent shop enuff ,
went to Uniqlo,Fahrenheit and Pavillion
just bought fews cloth only ,that is not enuff for me i wanna go Fahrenheit again cause i've spotted the jeans that i like it so much it is just Rm 99 for two jeans ! that is cheap hahaha
Sunway havent go i need to go on this weekend ,please bless me that i'have time to shop before on next wednesday ! FML.. Im so late to shop cause my salary havent get yet,fuck the agent seriously . Oh ya , i hate the Sg wang cloths there,
the clothes are not so special at all, and you can see that almost all the shop sell the cloth are same.
fucking hate it :(


Well , this Sunday i will go for shooting
I invite some hot chicks to shoot with me !
who WHo WHO ?!
whos that five ''hot'' chicks ?
Stay tuned peoples !


End with Loves
p/s:I'm lost, can you keep me?


No comments:

Post a Comment