Sunday, June 6, 2010

Single cherry boom boom~





I'm single right now and I've choose to be single.
i will be stronger .
Thank you out side there who are cares me.
thanks Jsezy Ng , michelle thai , ice ,yee ying , jeslyn , baobao and many . thanks for hear my fucking probs before . And u all are give alot of advise to me haha .

As today is the 6th June ,i am writing to wish 'you' Many happy Returns of the Day..
I still remember the sweet memories we had , every single thing . You bring me to meet all your relatives ,we were always slp together . when i was sleeping , u always hug and kiss my cheek .
a flashback we are been together 4years.

I think we cant together back.
im here wish u good luck take care . After this month u said you will go for study not working anymore, then im here to wish u good luck and take care :]
Thank you for giving me such good memories , I'll never forget .
good bye.


-okay back to life-


yeah. it starting holidays two weeks.
i will spent my holidays this year as well and i'll enjoy it so much !!

yesterday out from 10am til 10pm
went to bukit tinggi
hehe horse riding ~~ really is my first time :)
after that we are off to Genting ate dinner ~~
had fun with michelle ,ice and yee ying~~

Emm ya.. who wants to PIERCING OR TATTOO?
i helping my sis Jsezy Ng to promoting .
She got an experience on piercing body.
and tattoo is her friend do..

who interested pls message my Facebook inbox or add my sis facebook,
Jsezy Ng :)





End with xoxo
By Venn

No comments:

Post a Comment