Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy 99


I meet up with Kit Yong yesterday .
He came back from singapore , and just wil be at malaysia 24hours yesterday wahaha .
we go sunway shopping and i am certainly glad to know that he are coming to malaysia meet me.
this is our first time meet up.
i know him from facebook and he is my cousin's friend Jin Wong:]
He gave me a Anna Sui perfume for me heee~ i kinda like perfume actually .

That is my birthday present LOL.
We go Sunway piramid eat Indian food a high class restaurant .
Wow ! first time eat indian food with friend
heee~~






curry fish head very BIG :D




after ate our lunch , we go shop at Sasa :)




BB cream and eyeliner . yeah i can be their owner xD
i using other BB cream before is going to empty so i buy this BB cream try.



Anna sui :)) he bought for me , thank you !


Kit yong ~


After that he need to go back singapore ,
so he cant send me back home asked CK to fetch me back .
Emm CK are very friendly really .
he brings me go connaught walk pasar malam .
nice to meet two of them :]
hehe~


-okay back to life-
Actually i have go back to hometown with my sis , cousin jin wong
then at last i not goin back cause this sat got event arr
got competiton basket ball competiton organize by SUPER tuiton centre
teacher keep ask me to be supporter .
i heard tuition teacher said 'eh.. u two arr is shool xiao hua ah '
hahaahaa laught sei me .. xD
teacher said two of u should go be supporter wear mini skirt
LOL. i wont wear mini skirt haha and i dont like to wear skirt
Btw this sat need to wear Yellow shirt for who are be supporter .
AND
I need to go for photo shoot on nextweek monday .. ciaos ==
At least my holiday weekends are not so bored hahaa
enjoy very muchie !



p/s : im not going to be FUCKING Emo Quenn anymore yeah :P
and we are not suit to contact right now.

and i was born to grow. i need to think properly for my future.
i need someone to cares me and understand me .




END with xoxo
By venn

No comments:

Post a Comment