Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Let It Be

LOL im here haha
seems very bored with my my blog izzit?
one of my classmate told me , ehh why ur blog seems so silence huh.
everytime i view ur blog saw Life cherry BoOm BoOM lol =.=
getting bored and bored cause lazy to update urrrggh
sorry yea hahaha

Here we go drink beer sessions
actually we wanna to go Piza bar at bukit bintang
just because the will check Ic on that nite saturday
so went to Maluri drinks heee :]


1.


kit zai was turn to max volume =.=

2.
Andrew are talking phone 'woii' Kitzai AHHAHA

Nice shoot from waiyee LMAO!


in the car going to rock party woohoo
my sister and my bff ah Gam~~


BFF forever :) xoxo!!!!




we are always LOVE our tall HAHAHA
Yes we do !
'GOU GOR YAN'
TALL THAN PEOPLE :D


Ah Gam and yogurt


Yogurt @ Ice


muahhh !


i felt this emotion just like very 'woman' AHAHAHA

love the rings lot.. from Bonita heeee :]


BFF~~



Charlie beside me~~~


Oopss ~ NG!

Ah Gam wootz wootz~~


i keep laughing with photo LOL!
hahahaaha xD


anyway on that night Kit zai was very drunked
let two girls keep dui hahaha
head drunked like 10kg heavy AHAHAHHA
DEAD CAT xD


okay this post i keep postponed postponed .
now gonna to blog it out hehe. Meet up with my net friend fb Lu han lin :)
then we had our dessert at Pav snowflakes and t-time at Wong Kok restaurant ~
and i get my monkey zaizai from him HAHAHAHA!




cuteee or not my zaii zaii? haha
my luii luii monkey got partner already hehehe..
muaaaahh !




Lu han lin this guy are very cute too always support me
expeacially when i was down and just broke up with my ex bf that time.
heee i will remember u take care and thanks to you Lu lu han linlin :D
okay la. thats for all now.



p/s : change is the only constant in life,
and to take advantage of change ,you have to be adaptable.




End with love , xoxo !

No comments:

Post a Comment