Friday, July 30, 2010

I City

Actually we wanna to Shah Alam Bon do ri .
Lu han lin are reached there already but we are stuck at the higway , using Iphone GPS also no use, cant go the place we wanna go =.=
we decided to I city at last lol .


Bryan zaii with his myvi number plat 23 .

My sister -waiyee-

i remember last time when i was fucking damn drunk,
backed from club , she help to changed the cloth and i told her
''Waiyee, i really happy to be ur Twins sister hehe .She are speehless suddenly
HAHAHHAHAHAHA!
we are meant to be TWINS muaahhz !





hehe my babe Koon , she super tall .
taller than me :x

anyway,i like to crazy with her hehe


with my bestie carey pang :)
and my Ah gam (jing ai lee)



kit zaii with Carey Pang' hand LOL
nice watch :)


naik miang face @@






nice ?






Kit zaii he are nice to let me bully heheheh~

opps ! my ar koon was shy( #>@<#)





hehe
forgive of my lazyness to type arr

-
-
-
-

emm yea . i forgot to post out bout my handbag are stolen LOL .
i went to connaught pasar malam , my bag is put in the car.
unlucky my friend's car get smash by the cb thief urrghhh ><
lol. i was regret put in the car and not put behind the car hmmm .
that handbag i usually used for my school bag .
very big can put two babys haha
and all my tuition thick *paper, exercise book ,key chain ,my monkey purse are gone fly*
really damn it !


End with love xoxo !
By Venn

No comments:

Post a Comment