Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ladies in the school

So yeah Ladiest in the school our 5person in the group name! currently competition in the school for 'clothing culture' We are really not dare to go up the stage but my sister waiyee keep forced us to join so at last we are joined . hehehehhe


preparing *

How sweet we are !


Babes Mush waiyee ,Kyoko Wan



so sexayy =.=


babes , Yogurt

Mush mush and Yogurt


My Kyoko is the first ppl go up to stage
quite natural her catwalk and damn
cute her pattern.
hehehe


I WANNA USE MY SMELLY BLANKET TO COVER MY FACE not scarf lol.
the color of this baju kebaya is damn ugly :x

Yogurt is wearing Baju Nyonya


My sis waiyee wearing Sari i think ?


Feng Wei is wearing Sari .
i like her wig hair heheehe



NICE !!
Hahah result are not bad too! expeacially my my sis waiyee turn to up there .
all are laugh and clapping HAHAHAHA cause never see her look like this before Chinedian girl cutee*


Twins *






Feng wei




My god brother chill hehehe cute eng dao betul :)
He has joined take competition too ~

My PJK teacher's son :)

ddly HAHAHA


Kelly Lee and me

Our school crew Wei Chuan


nice ceongsam beautiful :)
and finally we get sagu hati opnly LOL. the winner is tae kwan do group . _ - -


FRIENDSHIP

What is life without a little friendship?
Friendship is a rare and precious commodity. If you have a friend, who truly understands you and accepts you despite your shortcomings, then you are the luckiest person in the world. I feel fortunate to have good friends...they cheer me when me feel down,and they chide me when i am wrong...appreciate!! wish our friendship like circle ,starting at forever, and ending at never!! :)


p/s: please appreaciate your friend ,
if not even Hi /bye friend also dont have.




End with love xoxo!
By Venn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment