Saturday, August 14, 2010

satay kajang

Yeah it is satay time, lol -.-
meet up with my cousin Yuna ,Xiiao Y and Yee Yen
they came from Puchong meet me :D:D:D hehehehe




Yuna cousin


Yee Yen cousin


Xiiao Y cousin



Xiao An and Wilson Wei


how polite she are -.-

XiiaoY and xiao siang

yer Xiao Siang have many thingy thing -.-
mao mao LOL



After satay , we head to 21st kajang to drinks.



Miss malaysia 2010 ? -.-

Kick kick kick :P







pose like a drunk face HAHAHAH~


__back to life__

can i ? can i slim like this? LOL..
i wanna be a sok for sok for sok for !!

my sister' waiyee ARE LAUGHING ME.
cause i getting fat and double chin what the fuck -.- i really have to loose my weight.. fucking serious!
so im going to start my diet plan .





Family is the strong tie,
That holds you to the ground.
When it seems that you have lost,
All that you had found.

recently my relationship are damn weak..
we ga yao together la !



related to be with you xoxo !
we are meant to be twins !




p/s: hugs .. evrything will be okay .


END WITH LOVE xoxo !
Venn Voyage*

No comments:

Post a Comment