Saturday, August 14, 2010

If Ain't Got You


love is like a rubber band. you stretch it out and give one side to the person you love, only to have them let go and have it come back and break your fragile soul.

love is like a ghost. you see it out of the corner of your eye but when you try to embrace it, it vanishes. but it will come back to haunt you.

love is the other side of death. you can’t have one without the other.


If you love someone and they hurt you,
If you hate them you didnt love them,
Their love was not yours to begin with.

If the person you love leaves you for someone else,
And they are happier with that other person,
You only truly loved them if you are happy for them.

It hurts when someone leaves you,
I dont think i will ever get over it,
But in my heart i know that they will be happier without me,
And so i dont forget,
I dont cry away my days,
I don’t remember the bad times,
But i spend every hour of the day thinking of that person,
Loving them with every fibre of my being.

Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.


</3


p/s:if we could meet again.. if we could love like our first time... i will do it right...


END WITH LOVE xoxo

By Venn voyage*


No comments:

Post a Comment