Monday, August 30, 2010

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE*

I should post share this to u all  of my readers.
This fellow when he add me and send a request,
''hi are you interested in photoshoot, pay u RM 800 per day''
Lol.. i not so believe where got so good rm800 per day -.- ewww~

Then i accept him as friend..
First, i felt that he are okay.. nice to chat , he ask me if I wanna you to wear bikini for shoot will you accept ?
I straight refuse and said i dont want.
He said okay . hmm nvm if u interested, u can send to me your profile, include many many photo u snap.. must wear singlet and a mini skirt , if can ,snap until can see inside ur panties.. 
wow ! i can confirm he is those bluffer ! he find me for two times or three times asked me for photo shoot be his model.

MSN :

 EmJay says:
Hi ,will you be my model pay u RM800 per day. If you wear bikini i pay you RM900.
we go johor for photo shoot ok? are u mind ?

 Big girl All By Myself--<3 says:
no thanks :)

EmJay says:
now stay wit bf ya?
ask u some can?

Big girl All By Myself--<3 says:
ask la

EmJay says:
u open minded type?worry u angry lor
:)
u know safe period for gurl?
when your bf shoot in , u know how to handle ?
 (he asked many times already this question)

Big girl All By Myself--<3 says:
u asked many times already la. gila seks

EmJay says:
u no really lor
reply
ok2...u mind ya...sorry
at office ya?

Big girl All By Myself--<3 says:
home
what is ur fb ar?
name?
i forgot already.
( on that time i chating with my gor.. Nickman, he ask me what is that fellow fb name)

EmJay says:
u no work meh?

Big girl All By Myself--<3 says:
study

EmJay says:
oic
x class 2day?

Big girl All By Myself--<3says:
what is ur name in fb?

EmJay says:
search white_lover@live.com
(he gave me another acc fb)
add me lor
:)
if u dont mind la
Big girl All By Myself--<3 says:
:)

EmJay says:
already?
u did model job ya?
my payment low ya?

Big girl All By Myself--<3 says:
I dun do stranger job
i got my own contact
thanks

EmJay says:
oic
u under agent ya?

Big girl All By Myself--<3 says:
yeap

EmJay says:
oic
look like u expert already lor

Big girl All By Myself--<3 says:
=.=

EmJay says:
mostly did just photoshoot only ya?

Big girl All By Myself--<3 says:
yea
if not ?

EmJay says:
mean for magazine@product or any

Big girl All By Myself--<3 says:
no
just photo shoot for fun

EmJay says
oic
ur rate 1 day rate how much?

...........................................................................................................................................................

Well, end up.. those bluffer keep on bluff those girl girl on fb.. i saw many girl's wall got his message ask ppl for be his model .
Many of girl too naive and easy to trust people finally after get photo shoot session 'jia lat liao'
let 8peoples or 10peoples to rape alternate rotation LOL this is true.. my friend told me.
really shameful and those guys are bad hmm ask them to masturbate themself la. :/
okay. i got my own contact for photo shoot and just recently no time for photo shoot and Eric Lo this september appointment are full so need to delay :)
and one more Kaze suke photography, i keep delay him lol. haha cause i not so like his skill.. 
i prefer Logan hehe and Eric Lo is my dearest Jsezy Ng's friend ..Oh yea Eric Lo will intro job for me..Event job oh~ so i will try to be his model for coming this photo shoot :)

__Back to life __


Okay , i started to working as part time, just on friday ,sat and sunday 
at office celcom, service online those for payment hp bill and broadband bill :)
so i gonna to shopping when i get my salary, i wil go shopping with my babes Carey Pang and Ah Gam hehehe


Opps u all have twitter ?
 follow me


will update more soon stay tuned*



END WITH LOVE XOXO 
By Venn voyage*

No comments:

Post a Comment