Thursday, September 2, 2010

Port Dickson night 31th

Hello Happy Merdeka To Malaysia !
How was the party last night everyone ? nice ?


Well ,we countdown our independent day at Port Dickson
before head to Port Dickson we have our Bbq at one of my friend house,
i date my dudes Kiim to come over here to join us , the korean guy mix in chinese , so yeah same with me banana dont know chinese. He speak in english with me as well.. i will LAUGH when he speak in mandarin LOL. sounds like very funny @@ ! hahahaha
i like to check my horoscope every weekend, those magazines got talk about horoscope in mandarin but i useD to ask my babes ji mui to translate for me, sometimes i will jealous on them who are know read chinese as well , some of my ji mui always read love novel but in chinese 1 , sad case for me -.-
How good if they all translate the thick thick love novel for me ? hahaha wtf dreaming lah!

this is the photo we take last nite ..



This is firs time i comb my hair like that :X


FROM the left me , Kiim , Carey and my twins Waiyee

My lovely dudes ! he cant hold the freshlight ! see his eyes -.-


my bff ji mui Ice 'cold'


im Venn not **** Gan ! lol

This photo i has been put as my fb profile pic , got many turn feedback hehehhe :P
fucking yeng i like it !┌П┐ (◣_◢) ┌П┐


Carey Pang





Take by Venn voyage me* wink wink*



i like this , her smile very shine HAHHA

my colour lens are suck to the max. weirdo -.-
weeeeeeeee:)




I GONNA TATTOO MY SEXXAY WAIST SOON !
I LOVE ART TATTOO !!




Start to luen sui part *

















Vennwen (Venn Voyage)


Ah Gam (Jing ai lee)

Ice (Melted Ice)

They all always accom me,support me, give me advise when im suck in some situation hrmm
anyway i like them so much :) babesss





they put their leg into the deep hole -.-



see this , her half leg dissapear already.


see how enjoy two of them :)
i long time din see so happy they are, before cause
sometimes one of them wil emo or sometimes two also emo together lol
really glad to out with them last nite haha.
two of them play sand , lying on the sand ,
keep running like nobody business and shout like bitch hahaha
laugh until my voice turn to sounds become sexxay already HAHAHAHA
more photo will upload asap ! cause my pc damn laggy now .

Actually im in down mood
im smile doesn't means im happy . I really did a big mistake badly.
i hurt him so much .



p/s: Appreaciate before is too late.




END WITH LOVE
by Venn*

No comments:

Post a Comment