Sunday, September 5, 2010

Apologize


Hmm we end up our relationship already.
i cried just thinking bout it , i really regret what i had did a big mistake to leave you.
seriously what the fuck wrong with me ?


I really feel empty now, i know if i begging u to back with me is impossible !
i really regretfull now :(
I addicted to smoke and drink alcohol .
i straight go drink in two days . i know many of my friends are worried bout me but ...
hrrmmss
seriously i hate myself ! sucks to me !idiot !


IM THE STUPID PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
i really made a biggest mistake ever.
can i see you ?
can i talk to you right now face to face ?
can u pamper me again like last time ?
can i hold your hands ?
can i have that chance ?
Im sorry i wilL always remember that our first time dating ,
how u pamper me care me , always and always.
i promise i will take care thanks for everything.
promise me that u will be fine, take care

I may hate myself in the morning But I'm gonna love you tonight.




p/s: Fault has been made , regretfull

No comments:

Post a Comment