Sunday, September 26, 2010

xiimo's buffday

Hey gonna post this for along time ago but last
time when i wanna blogging, my pc was damn laggy so keep on
postponed until now lol , so here we go~


'September 14th Xiimo's buffday'

We cele at Sunway , they all planned ice skatting ,sing k and drinks sessions~
(Sunway ice skatting)



intro to u all my bff Ijing





Act cute .. cute ? lol


Xiimo teach us to play ice skate ,
really first time to play , i still can handle it but Ah Gam
very gan jiong keep on hold my hand tightly hehe


My dude ! Kiim.
he will go to Ipoh for modeling after 2month,
only come back means after my SPM hmm.. miss him !
he always come kajang to find me dinner but he always stray on highway lol
let me always scold until now he he know how to come my home already ! hehe



Happy buffday to you girl :]
Kiim's sister .
Xiimo

(redbox)




Likey this photo so much my dude*





Angeline , me

Her voice very nice ! really ! i no bluff u all, I think she can go join the astro singing competition !

singing Alicia Keys's song 'If aint got you'


awwww my babe Ah Gam gold

The Korean Xiimo and Kiim Oppah and Eonni

Alice Shan , Bii luii.


yeahh camwhore*

Klang Niama ( Klang Lama Pub)





Yeahh DOMO likes to smoke Black 'M' heheheheh :)
and i kissed Xiimo that nite miss u
Happy buffday



see my expression ? drunked ?
haha im trying to be normal back .
imma crazy crazy !
im strong man!



Venn*


No comments:

Post a Comment