Monday, October 4, 2010

My lovely bitch sister buffday

Okay on september 24 that after my tuiton i rushing to
Cheras restaurant Dai Mon Yokocho to join my sis buffday party,
not makeup just simple put bb cream on my face lol
Once arrived there my sis was hug me haha i knew that she very happy cause im attending her party . me too :)
photo colour different cause used different camera to took those photo and hp :P





Dai Mon Yochoko's boss from Hong Kong chef.
He special made a salmon cake for my sis ! niceeeee man !




Jsezy with photographer Eric Lo
issshh Eric always curi curi take my photo !





so cute uh ? they just eat like that only , the crab stil alive moving ! i love seafood but i not dare just eat like that hahaha the thingy thing will move in my mouth -.- no no no






love the way she pose .. cuteeeee





Jason and CY



My sis 's buddies want her to 'PLAYSAFE' :D
after the party i going her house to overnight ..
really enjoyed with the guys :)


Not just a year older, but a year better. at here i would
wish you a cheerfull buffday all the best babe :)

i miss you.



Venn*



No comments:

Post a Comment