Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Girls outing xoxo




Hi everyone :)
yeah girls outing my sister drive on that day, kinda gan jiong cause in the car park Garden ,
she need a uncle help her to park her car lol-.-
hmmm , well we watch movie and shopping on that day , we watch THE HOLE a ghost movie but for me , i said we watch 'The cb hole' hahahaha xD
Louis text me a message said
Louis:hey are u free later?
Me :nooo , why ?
Louis : i wanna date u go movie with me later.
Me: what movie i have to go out lunch with friends not free.hehe
Louis: opps, i watch alone then :(
Me: u wanna watch what movie ? i watched The cb hole already hehe
Louis : huh ?? what movie ?
Me: The Hole ghost movie .
Louis : LOL how nice if my gf so hamsap like u hahahahhhaaha !

well , i bring Ah Gam to bonita shopping hehehe branded accescories i bought hair band and
Ah Gam bought a hand accescories :)



my sister waiyee

Waiyee and Hui qin

sweet macam candy :)

my Guess purse <3




like my Bonita hand accescories and ear pierce :)





see her finger -.-

my sweet sweet Ah Gam




My sister and Hui qin
twins we are !











at this moment let her be model awhile LOL ZARA BRANDED


see my noob face ishhh ugly wtf-.- but i stil wanna to post it hahahaa

@.@ what pose is this ?!
hahahah
after whole day shopping around,we date
Kiim and Carey
come kajang Mewah Club for dinner .

second round is Beach Cafe .. The Tower Beer .
we all drinks alot on that night ! play poker then punishment drink the beer ,
say the truth Kajang no place to go really a bored places! so we all decided not going anyway far so just go Beach for drinks and games . im from KL , if i still stay at KL how nice :( miss my childhood friends lot :(




ok thats for all now .
update more soon <3


Venn*

No comments:

Post a Comment