Thursday, August 12, 2010

i'm gonna hold on to the times that we had


Meet up with my dearest sister Jsezy Ng yeahh

i love her tattoo so muchie fucking nice !
We had our steamboat at setapak Kl dinner with my babe , my dearest Jsezy and his bf Gary , Ck ,Keith Fua ~~





This is Boey my dearest 's doggie , i love dog so muchie hehehehee



I love her so muchie .. She is MOTHER FUCKING HOT !

I like her this tattoo so amazing !

and she said will do for me tounge piercing as well hehehe
she is not an artist tattoo she work as help people piercing before~~



well , do u all guys tattoo is bad? for me not . it is art !!
i will do on my sexxay waist lol .
i will tattoo my name or my parents name cause it is lot meant alot to me .
My dad dont let me do it ,
he said dont do those colour cartoon on ur skin if not i wll use knife to peel off ur 'colour cartoon' =.=

i dont care. i will do it but after my SPM first HAHAHAHA
U know why , my dad dont like me to do ear pierce ,
he said very dangerous and lala LOL.

even just 1 hole pierce also cant :x





We went to Penjara Kajang for ceramah teknik menjawab soalan.
sucks.. why must choose this place for ceramah?:x








All of us keep pressing hp , listen Myfm use handfree , some are camwhore with camera
cause damn bored and me take a long nap at there lol .



Feng wei , Kyoko , syet yee




wokeup camhore hehehehe

i'm the ghost
camwhore my bored face ~~
like to camwhore dont care people how to see me HAHAHA







i asked her to pose like this hehhehe


o.O''


Omg.. How pity we are..
we need to use hand like malay people eat food. its seems like so long time din use my hand to eat malay chicken rice , lol Feng wei were asked me , do u really use hand to eat ? i said yes :X They all are used straw to eat , laugh my fucking ass off !! HAHAHAHHAH



_____________________________________________________





Don't look back and leave
Don't find me again and live on
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull day by day

babe




__End with loves Venn*



p/s : Emo ing* Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again.


No comments:

Post a Comment