Monday, February 28, 2011

Mist club


Yeahh First time rock at Mist Club , it's Friday.
I like the musics was great and the place was very crowd .
bump alot of friends at there..so fun :P


Alright scroll down to view the photos for the night ! :)


we are always stick together. I love having the
good time with them yeahh

My sis Mush mushhie

She is hawttt

Danny Lee

Lilian. she is Danny's girlfriend ;)







The twins guy Sei Ma

Danny Zai

Mush was pulling Erica's hair lol

Mush and Erica

Lillian :)
Ying and I jing :)

Ying , I jing

Elin Tan





here we are , Mush Venn


Im so glad that i drank alot but never feel any tipsy or drunk haha
have a fun on that night


next post The Princess birthday and club. Stay tuned .


END WITH LOVES XOXO.
p/s : hey peoples Im on diet plan now lol.. Give me some times please ? love meee.


No comments:

Post a Comment