Thursday, February 10, 2011

My CNY chor1,2,3




Hellooooooo !!
Everyone have been blogging about CNY but is the last one to post about it Lol .
well, im wishing here for u guys Happy Chinese New year and all the best in this Bunny year
and the 'Ong' keep come to you and your family.
Forget all grudges and sincerely wish peace and happiness for everyone .

I would like to say here,
'IF' i dont bring the camera to Maison !
'IF' im not going to Maison
'IF' im not drunked
my blog post will full of photo ;(
fyi,camera has been lost at Maison ,lol .

Izzit you all gamble ? Blackjack Cho Dai D :)
hehe about me i dont know how to gamble even not interested on it.

This year of CNY are abit dont have surrounding feelings izzit?
economy has deteriorated ?Lol
alright...thisss
1. went to Ipoh parade watch movie with family
2.Thai massages
3.first time having my starbucks with my lil sis .
(lucky im not gain weight on this CNY ! )

Okayy well, i went back to Ipoh my hometown( daddy' side )
btw not take any pic at there hehe
This is the photo at teluk Intan my mum's side grangma hometown
drinking time with Jin wong and Yuna.
(chor2)

Mush and my cousin Yuna
(chor3)



Yuna and Jin wong


This is my grandma have blood relationship :)


uhh huhh ! this is the another grandma house
my mum sides at Tanjung Malim


Mush and my lil sis , waishi .

and after that night, lou sang with my family at Puchong :)


after that going to my friend's house bai nian
take ang pao at Puchong,


Vonvon bebe ,my sis Mush






we ara same type hahaha!
sorry if our emotion are make you will say like : Eeeeee ..
hahahahaa

Oh well after that gonna met my dear and take some random pic.


i shrink it thin my tummy hhaaha




xoxo,stay tuned .

End with lovess,Venn

No comments:

Post a Comment