Sunday, March 14, 2010

at malacca pahlawan parade piercing ear

tadaaa !! ahaha
i went to malacca pahlawan shopping centre, i saw a body piercing shop.
i was so happy and excited cuz before that i wanna pierce my ears and my tonge..






But my babe dont let me to pierce on the tonge aduhhh :(

this is my cousin Jin Wong and Xiiao Y~~it is so nice !
nahh.....

Jin wong and Jsezy Ng..


Xiiao Y :)




Unlucky,after that go ate dinner "seafood'' alamakk! i most love eat seafood 1 :(
haiz finally i x tahan , my babe take crab for me eat ==
so... this few day, my ear was bengkak already.. nexttime i need to call my sister waiyee and my frens to control me :x




peace big girl

2 comments:

Alex Pek said...

y ur ear will bengkak geh?

VennVoyage said...

hee normal la :)
after pierce is like that.
after i captured this pic, i go eat seafoog LOL.
more bengkak than this photo :(
i like seafood so muchie!

Post a Comment