Saturday, March 6, 2010

Folo my babe's family to melaca today. fetch my JM babe come bck ~~ haha


Yeap finally my bf wil come bck today..
later i wil go melaca meet him, Actually, he bck on 15thmarch because the SPM
RESULT wil out on 11th..so he come bck early :)
hm.. nextweek wed exam, i stil in holiday mood:(
form5 this year are reli suck=3= many homework and folio to do haizzz
getting to more busy already .
i think i 'll plan do a timestable for my ownself.. haha what time do revision,
what time to what time watch tv , and out with frens.. LOL== ok or not ?

Last night i went to quattro club with my member, bryan, baobao,ying and my sis.. last nite got ppl fight in the club,but luckily we are not stand nearby there,if not kena glass den blood==
erm,
all dance so happy,woohooo~ we join other ppl dance ,it is very syokk ^^play til 5am arrived home~ well, we got bring camera to take pic so i wil upload to my post here and facebook ;)

okay ..its time to stop. i need to prepare out to melaca later meet my jm babe :)






taaaa~~~
peace big girl


No comments:

Post a Comment