Friday, March 19, 2010

im sad

My tang ge was had a cancer. He had this disease cancer nose already last year ago.
But he dint tel anyone he had cancer,so we all just know only this year.
Hmm..unlucky, on tuesday 16march, my tang jie chat with me on facebook.
she informed me to tel my dad ,my tang ge Hong bro just only 2month to life.
Im totally get shocked! omg.. ><
what can i do? last month on february, i bought a Melilea organic to my hong bro,
he said after drink ad felt better.. but im lated.. i shud give him that organic
earlier..:(
Hope anyone people around me are healthy and safe , i realy dont want to lose someone .
cheer up~~ hong bro!




Im using melilea product inner beauty and melilea organic,my sis waiyee she had prob 3days no go toilet to 'emm emm'==
then mine prob is pimples,skin not fair.. After drink melilea organic ad, the prob is gone~
MELILIEA as pillars of success are its range of superior organic products,
a solid compamy built on ethical principles,an effective trainning system and a highly rewarding marketing plan .
Transforms Healthy,Beauty,Success, and Happiness !
The best start to a healthy Organic Lifestyle... also it is can help us..





Visit : www.melilea.com


peace big girl.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment