Thursday, March 4, 2010

For bitch*cibai people !!







yeap.
this post is for bitch cibai ppl.


Backstab my sis then act like never happen like that .
said my sis simply said u all talk bad bout her?
pls la.. macibai. siu mui mui !
if you are really never said that, why so scared when i was asking u?
scared until ur noob face and mouth shake oso?

If u really mm song me,both of u call ur bf find me la
im not affraid..
i try to protect my sis only..if my sis are wrong
i wil scold her oso.
hmm
IF U THINK U ARE RIGHT,
THEN IS UR BUSINESS
BUT BEWARE OF UR MOUTH !

i know what is true what is fake..


AND STOP LINK MY BLOG
WITHOUT MY PERMISSION ! fuck!






GET OFF !!!!




....................................................................................



peace big girl

No comments:

Post a Comment