Friday, May 7, 2010

are u okay Big girl?

since i play friendster that time my name
is big girl
haha..
everyone call me dont cry
and now
i no touch my friendster anymore
cuz too many frens are playing facebook jor
somemore friendster are fucking bored =.=

hrmm
this few day i dont know how to describe my feelings..
my facebook status now are f**king emo..
haizzz

Gemini are sucks..
always mao tun..
hrmm
our relation are getting bad .
i means me and him
hrmm
we cant communicate.
i know all he done for me is good for my future..
All my friends know im a humour
like to go out wet like crazy.
he control me too tight ad.. even i out with baobao them also cant..
u said all my friends are bad
then how bout your friends?
hrmm
i know my fault that i always lied u
always break promise ,out din give u a call
i like to play . u also know right ?
haizzzz
we are together 4years already..
i dont know what shud i do now..
shud i end up our relationship?





2 comments:

мя.иııcĸ said...

what happened ohx jie jie ??

VennVoyage said...

haizzzzz
had problem with my bf :(
hmm im okay la fang xin didi ..

Post a Comment