Tuesday, May 4, 2010

malacca

camwhore myself hehe~ super like itt the sunlight :D
NON EDIT :)






and this i felt the lips look alike my babe monkey haha




blerkk camwhore anywhere anytime. got alot of photo. so i had choosen this 3 to upload here :)

AND

This PHOTO is before off to malacca haha . . . .



wahahaha . what the hell of this ? xD NICE SMELL
pity Da tou xD

MAcam sudah ''Naaaa moo aa miii taaa bhaaa~~ na mo amitabha'' xD





many of us :) behind me also~




Not take so much photo at A famosa cuz all go play water :)








v.e.n.n

jing ai lee , me


with uncle take phtoto. ah xiang uncle :)





Xiao Ann


Baobao , Jian wei , me

sei gou lou =.=







am i fat ? yes im fat =.=




yeah~~












HAVE A NICE DAY
END with xoxo~


By venn~

No comments:

Post a Comment