Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 21

actually last month i think,
i asked my bf tat i wanna go Pd on my buffday.. he answer me i dont know how to go wor.
i think he wont bring me go .
hmm finally i heard my sis said wanna go club for cele our buffday. somemore on tat day my bf said will bring me go PD. =.=
i wanna go club really but i straight refuse my bf..
my bf was 100% angry.
many of my friends hope that i will cele together with my sis waiyee.

While preparing to club, he was give me a call. we are argue in the phone ><
But at last i follow sis to club finally..my hp was low batery somemore bf will keep call me better off hp.












the guy is Baobao bf ..
mr.zavier



Suddenly, 1 of my friend told me my bf are outside asked me to come out o.O''' that time are really not so muchie enjoy.. i go out from there . i saw him.. he not trying to argue with me, he told me he very worried for me.. i was ... speachless.. he wanna to fetch me back.. what can i do ? i just can say sorry to my sis and all my friends i got to go. i not hope my bf will go back with disappointed.
arrived my home already, he told me that he wanna bring me go to PD for my buffday. he remember what i said last month,
he said ''I plan it how to cele buffday with you,u was spoil ur party, i wanna give u surprise but you choose to cele with ur friends. i wont cele with u anymore,friends are important than me'' I can felt that he was very sad. i saw his tears rolling in his eyes. i just wanna get back my freedom only is that wrong? he said i change alot.. hmm..two of us argue so serious tis time. The next day 22my buffday i never reply his msg.
My friends , my cousin will cele my buffday at serdang steamboat..


-skip-

After few days,he was give me a call
asked me are u really wanna break. i said yes..sob..
My status on facebook from married changing being to be single.

But the next day i was very miss him.
text him a message that i wanna be back with him
i wanna start a new life,
chong xing lai guo
hmm
but he said 'we shud take a time calm down
i will outstation for 1month , wait me back
and ask your friend to bring u come take back all your thing'.
Then the next day after school , i go his house
once i arrived his house , i straight go up his bedroom i saw the beside the table was empty.
i means , me with him geh photo frame , couple bear , all the things related me with him are all put inside to a bag .

I was cried
im not cried for begging him be back with me
i cried because of this relationship 4years are gone.
im sad..
Suddenly i trying to be stupid thing i find knife but I toke a scissors to hurt myself.
i know i trying to do the stupid thing , but i really was very sad .
i keeps crying until my eyes are very bengkak sial ,
he keep always repeat the same word, dont cry la dont cry pls ,hug me,
help me to wipe my tears , but i stil crying .
he hold my hand and said 'i will go kuantan later ,
wait me back after 1month ok ?u sleep first i wil ask mummy to fetch u back'
he was help me to cover the blanket and giv eme goodbye kiss.

how ?
make me hard to let it go.
so i stil think the same, Gemini are sucks ! always mao tun !
not clear in situation.
Haze Kang was like : try to trust ur own instinct , believe on decision u made
dont easily influenced by other . easy right?
i think i need to think properly that , shud i start a new life with him or be back a single .


p/s:imma fucking emo quenn right now .


End with xoxo
By venn























1 comment:

Yennie said...

Poor Poor Venn...
Pity Pity Venn...
Cheers and be strong...
you are young and beautiful...

Post a Comment