Sunday, May 9, 2010

mother's day




Long bored post dont read :)


Last nite i went to restaurant cele mother's day with my bf's family,
all his relative and his grandma grandpa.

Before to restaurant Jm was give me a call, ask me want buy Ayam Brands to his mummy ,my mummy and his grandma onot


Once i arrived there. Her grandma was very happy haha
His grandma very sek me. everytime we meet she will give me a hug XOXO
and always give me some $$

yesterday she gave me rm50.
Aikzz
then she are talk alot of thing to me.
finally i got told her that i argue with junming.
Grandma was sigh..and ask me to call jun ming on hp..
when was calling her grandma are cried.. cause long time no see his lovely grandchild ==

Also keep tell to me pls be tolerate with him.. we argue many times recently.
He scold me many rude of word hrmm many word are hurting me..
sure i will not type at here la..
cause really rude.
now we are together back..
but not so sweet as like last time.

A flash back it has been almost 4years.
Many memories we had before.

He said he dont like my frens.
and he never try to out with me and not know my frens well...
only me puii him out with his fren..
also many prob la between us..
not just this shit thing only..

haiz..
many of frens and my relative give me alot of advise
baobao , hong hong ,yogurt ,ice, jsezy ng , jin wong, nick man, jing ai lee, yen nee, my sis wai yee and many many of my net frens..

Thanks to them <3


2 YEARS ago PREVIOUS

He was love other girl..he was asked break with me
hrmm that feeling ar.
im totally break down.
haizz
I had experienced a drop of 45kg to 40kg i think.
to suicide. to not drinking not eating not sleeping as well.
that time my sis waiyee always tum me .i remember :)

From that time,
i talk to myself For i wont believe 'forever love'
u dont talk me i love you forever babe. please..
really make me hei gei mou..><

All the boys are like that1
When chase u tat time treat you very good 1
Always do all noob thing let u know tat he very love you
then after u be his gf
All pattern come out geh
not respect u
scold u
lied u
haiyaa.. many thing lar..

so i wont believe
'TRUE LOVE '
or
'FOREVER LOVE'

Puppy love got la ==







IM HAPPY with them <3



nice shoot :)






End with xoxo <3
By venn


No comments:

Post a Comment