Thursday, December 16, 2010

hope have a FULLSTOP here



"You're wrong!"
"Be quiet!"
"Stop it!"
"I hate you!"

to those readers all are know that my blog post i never post about my family.
but this time not post about the happiness of mine.
my family relationship are getting weak ..
i dont how to express my feeling here,
the small sister always not respect me, even to my mum too..
but infront of my dad she are totally different face.
fighting with sister a lot and competing for attention parents, that's called sibling rivalry.

i know my study not so well but can you all dont treat me like that?
slap me cause of small matter ? what is that ?
expel me out of the house ok!
i will take care of mummy .
and thanks for someone my boyfie always there for me.. sent my mummy to hospital..
i love you




END WITH loves Venn Voyage
:Anyone can give up,it's the easiest thing in the world to do.But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart,that's true strenght.

2 comments:

mikko said...

is ur mummy okay?

VennVoyage said...

yeah okay babe. thanks for ur concern :)

Post a Comment