Sunday, December 26, 2010

sickness


Well ,im sick for so many days
I thought not so serious only a fever.
I went to clinic took medicine antibiotic and some fever
medicine but its doesn't work.
I finally went to Hospital have a blood test to be found i need to stay at hospital.
it is not a normal fever is denggi fever.
I was like WTF ?! omg omg i dont want to stay at this sucks place !

for sure did i cry ? yeshh i cried because of scared this is second time i stay at hospital
the first time is when i was standard2 .

blood test
blood test


its so hurt :(
the nail are so long is inside my hand :(

Emm i wanna thanks to my sister waiyee ,
she fetch me to hospital and accom me she rush here rush there
she so ganjiong til when reverse the car she bang the ambulance car , lol
and my mummy, she bring fu gua soup for me :)
and my boyf too he bought alot of 100PLUS bottles for me :)

LOVESSSSSSSSSS <3

Thanks for the friends 's comment
on my status got alot of comments and the concerns from them
felt so touched !
and thanks for those who are accom me sms chat :)
Luckily, i just stay in hospital for 2days .
Im so scared i cant join them to party cause it is eve X'mas party
and scared cant follow to work at Malacca Drift car on this coming 31th December .


I promise i'll drink plenty of water start from today
friends you all too yea ;)


End with Loves
Venn

I'll take care for myself ,pinky promise !


No comments:

Post a Comment