Friday, December 10, 2010

KBS Niche Access GT Radial Driift Force Drift Battle 2010!


Okay spm is gonna Get job event job from Niche Access Company :)
the payment are quit high also ;)
the event held at Putrajaya .
the car group of AP from Kajang are going too .
we all follow the car ;)

( PART 1)
Modified cars .



All this is from AP Tom'Sticker car group Kajang .



CAMWHORING*


@Eka Chin






I jing
Mush Yee
Venn Wen




Ijing @ me








The Model of NICHE ACCESS




Actually there were more cars !
but I didn't really have time to go take more pictures .



AP GROUP *




Kviin Ng @ me

(PART 2)
Drift Car




Eka @ me
me @ sister
Ijing @ waiyee


Alen @ me


WOW! make me so ganjiongggg :D




pose this pose that , smile till the cheek gonna same like a wood lol



waiyee@ Danny
me@ Danny
Ijing @ Danny
Eka @ Danny





He is Benny , the one organize the job for us and salary is paid by him




I felt we look like A Hong Kong artist ! you know why ?
cause we on the car and got a driver drift bring us to roaming in the race car base and many of photographer to take our pictures ..HAHAHAA so great!




The next journey is Malacca battle drift.
3days 2nights :)
Gonna countdown at there wait me wait me.


THE END BY Venn Voyage


1 comment:

allen said...

aiseh.. haritu ajak lu orang pi klims never reply. when u go?

Post a Comment