Friday, December 10, 2010

Pavillion Movie @ snowflakes


Hello readers ! I am already back!
My broadband has been paid. money is not the father pay.
Have the three of us siblings paid ..just wokeup in the morning,then sudden something pops out in my mind is 'a few days i never touch my blog is not updated!' so I hurry up to pay up this fuckin payment!

That time i post to my twitter i kinda free today who wanna watch movie with me ?
haha the feedback are kinda many ! one of them is John haha
he gonna came for Kajang pick me up nd sis to movie :P
Before off to pavillion , i bring them to eat lak tong ( spicy soup) famous in Kajang :)
John and Nick tak biasa to eat hahahaha keep sweating xD

We decided to watch Rapunzel !
but John and Nick watch before so how ?? no choice two of them need to watch again with us hahahaha

A lot of people seem to be confused about Rapunzel's make up since she is so new, so here are some pictures of the newest Disney princess. She's my VERY FAVOURITE :) how bout you?





i lOve her blonde hair jealous to the MAX .
this is the first post i posted to the blog bout movie
'' Disnep ''


after movie , smoking , camwhoring.snowflakes

Nick Hoe @ me

Lets do some ugly cute emotions !










monkey ;D



Malaysia Next Top Model

Malaysia Next Top Model



hhahahahaha

got feel woh xD








After that we rushing to fetch Cai Cai then supper at setapak :)
okay ...Merry X'mas to you all.
coming soon on this 25Dec so how you all gonna to celebrate ?
,people keep asked me where to cele ?
opps wondering
planning to cele with who Lol -.-''
gonna go shopping for this December x'mas hehee

more post ,stay tuned.



End with Loves xoxo
Venn voyage
You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment