Saturday, April 10, 2010

alvin's birthday party

we had party last night.. Baobao is a driver haha. All girls in the car :)
emm we reach there about 7pm
while we arrived there,i chat with baobao, we got private things chat. While we chatting, two of us are cried out joh haiz:(



okay let back to the topic ! here we are :)





me,jing,ice,alvin,baobao,weiyee,yogurt
love them to the max :)




his parents :)


from the left hand side, baobao,me,Sayie,sherene and weiyee


Ice


Baobao












my sis bbq~


Yogurt






in the cheong k room ~







we are meant to be TWINS sister =3







Baobao <3


Baobao <3



Baobao <3



Baobao <3


Baobao <3







luckily, this time me are not drunk xD the boys wanna dul lam me . haha this time seng muk joh :D

after the party we went to 21st had drinks,
second round i called Raymund to come out yumcha at beach cafe ,he bring his gf too :) two of them cute and short short. so suit :]





end with XOXO venn


No comments:

Post a Comment