Sunday, April 4, 2010

appreciate him / her

My bestfriend ying was end up relationship with his bf . my friend ying are really
very kind, very care his bf 1.. always think his bf side1..
haiz... he cant give happiness to my friend so he just let my friend ying go~
My friend ying finally wil get what from him?
they are been together already 3years~
his bf keep play dota game only LOL~
24HOURS seat infront of computer .
if me i wil break with him early ~mou dit sheong zhun sham!

hmm but say really It was damm waste but it maybe will be a good way for them Hope they will have their new life from now on.

Emm My babe are working now at penang,
we are so long time din meet already. Last month on march 27th he went to penang sob.. we will meet on this month 27th . haiz almost meet once time in one month :[
Dear, You promise me that u will huge me tight tight geh arr when we meet haha. dont break promise :]



im happy together with him
aiks we are been together almost 4year lu~
time are pass so fast. hee~~ miss your smile babe


i love the way he love me
i love the way caring me
i love the way he make me smile
i love the way he hold my hand
i love the way he hug me and kiss me
i
you babe~

i will appreciate my dear..hee






No comments:

Post a Comment