Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MY LIFE


babe,
i miss you ler..
everynight you on call with laopo
laopo so happy
even u are very tired but still ancompany me chat~
really bu she de you ler. i remember last day before u are go to penang
i saw your tears rolling in your eyes :*(
we are huge each other so tight
that time really felt dont want let u go :[
hmm miss you alot ~

Today went to school
i felt asleep in the class when teacher
are teaching infront there . LOL
x tahan :[
finally i sleep already @@
so today i was missed the class math and moral eeewwww==
after that we had our recess time
with my classmate,my sis weiyee we ate nasi lemak ==
haiz our school nasi lemak very small geh. wth.. somemore not nice to eat
sometime wanna eat vegetarian like my friend Ying..
she is a vegetarian girl 'zai poh' xDD hahaha
so bad i am :D
Actualy every morning before to school
i used to drink Melilea organic<3
VERY HEALTHY..
Recently i very lated sleep .
my face pop out many pimples :[
nevermind i will use my product MELILEA BOTANICAL SKIN CARE :)










p/s: i wanna my babe by my side now. sleep together with him xD








end with XOXO by Venn







No comments:

Post a Comment