Thursday, April 29, 2010

what the fuck u are,

its time to me shoot at here
zip out your dirty 'sexy mouth'
as there got people saying nonsense.
i was get hurted IN FIRST time because of this friend her name[ JTCY]
ya she missunderstanding me.
really get hurt by her. she are too fake make me no eyes to see her or talk to her.

AND
this is second time ppl missunderstanding on me.
those for low class and EQ like 3age child is fucking hell!
Dont think what u think are right.
what's wrong with u two huh?
[J L ]
i hate two of them seriously.


today i was text msg in someone
we are chat alot.
yeah why we sad bout of this small mater?
if they all think us like that geh people then continue ba.
we got alot of friends less u two in our life its doesnt matter.
now is us KICK OUT OF U TWO !!

i kinda like my status now in facebook
'Dont judge me, if not i will say your face shud be twins with my ASS
.




No comments:

Post a Comment