Saturday, April 10, 2010

i wanna give u a thousand huge

Babe
i hope to see u soon..T-T
i miss the moment we spend together all the time during secondary school skul..
i really miss you alot..
i wanna do operation on my heart for what u know? *stupid laugh*
I wanna write down on your name into my heart heee ~~ xDDDD shapoh lar me=.=
You promise me u wil wear the school uniform to me see gah . xDDD heee~
long time din see u wear school uniform joh . really miss the feeling and
Everyday i was cooked something for u to the school haha our cute ai bian dang sweet* :]
i remember got 1 time i fried the nugget to u babe=.= but the nugget very nice.
hangus joh nice hor ? xDD

babe, u said u will bring me to hong kong after my SPM ? very touched*
anyway , i will pay full of atention on my study and go around the world with you :]

lastly,
i just wanna to say i miss u and
love you
.





end with XOXO venn chong

No comments:

Post a Comment