Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Feel good .

I feel so good when im shopping ! i shopped!
i wanna buy alot of poster to stick on my bedroom wall .
do decided to Pav have a look and wanna have snowflakes but arrived there i call my friend Vinic Wong and ask Pav have shop sale poster or not haha cause she work around there Fahrenheit :) but then Pav dont have aikz-.-
so i went BB Plaza :)
i bought Angelina Jolie's poster and Linkin Park .
i shopped at sgwang too.
shoes,watch,legging and alot of privacy thing for myself hahaa
over spending d this month :(
ANYONE CAN STOP ME ???
hmm yeahh i addicted to smoke already totally K.O !
without my black 'M' i cant get enuff of my life !

If a man can make me stop smoke that means 'he' is luckyyy ? ;D

BACK TO LIFeeee
this is on the pic im going :) camwhore *







this is what i bought . poster of Linkin Park and Angelina Jolie


My Angelina Jolie . She bringing sexy back to me hahahahah :D

Feel good when i look at this poster LOL







Venn Voyage*
: I love to go shopping. I love to freak out salespeople.

No comments:

Post a Comment