Sunday, November 7, 2010

Follow me to the club forget it your bf and gf

Hello :) Yea forget it what happens
before or else argue with bf/gf, family/friends just follow me
to the club and dance like nobody business okiee? :)


Below all the pic is all total up from Maison ,
MOS club in one post ;)forgive my lazyness okie?
oh ya, i went MOS before halloween one day on Fri.. cause one of
my friends buffday her name Eileen Tay ..Kiim's x gf :S and make alot of new friends at there.. i just remember Eric Chung,Joyce,Eileen,phong and emmm.. not remember at all LOL


Angie ` Cai cai ::MAISON::

Stev `Kit zaii

Stev`Vivi` kit zaii

Vivi ` Celine Tan

sexy hot chic Ice
This is fucker Brother Gary Ng
Ah Will

Bonia Chew

Ice ` me
Eleen Miao miao

Vivi

My babes Vinic Wong` Mini Mush` Yee ying






Miko Chen Okim

Mini Mush and Yee ying


we do kisses
ijing and xiao siang

oh so princess Pricilla Tan

Ma luii



Vinic Wong babe <3>


this is fucker Gary :)

Ice :)


Nahh .. MOS club :)
wear the pink colour cloth that is the the buffday girl :)

Eric Chung and Phong



LOVE THIS SO MUCHIEEE know why? macam rockstar hhahahah .









This is in the HOT ! LADY GAGA!
hhahaa her name is Sara from Europe..
She is so friendly, treat me drank tequila shots and beers.
And she are using Channel perfume she take out from her bag and spray at me lol-.-
so my body is smell full of Anna Sui's perfume mix with Channel's perfume wtf ? hahahaha


the sweeet couple :)
Kiim and ijing



AND THIS IS FUCKING SCARY -.-
inside the toilet,yes all washroom 's door are stick with diff scary photo !
Ice go in the toilet wanna piss off then fast rAn out of the place and shout with '' WTF WTF MAHAI ! DAMN SCARYYY !! U GO INSIDE AND SEE WHAT THE HELL OF THAT ?!!!''

hahaha I like it The design of MOS club creative enough :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN


After club,we went to Mamak which at Sunway area.
this is damn cutee man.. Is my new friend Pauline's snake ,
i know her from Summer splash party ;)


On the way going ::Maison::
cele 3person buffday on that nite,
狱尼希,Xiao An and Celine Tan.

happy buffday to you :) Xiao An

The sister cousin..look alike ? Meggie and Ice

Aiko and Ice


Cayanne Lai

Meggie and me



Rexx Cheok , i call him sexy , he call me babe =.=

Kingster

Aiko ` Yee ying

Nahh. all are wore white cloth include girls..
3person buffday are cele at Maison plan to wear white dress
and cloth , im wondering why must choose white ?? R.I.P ? lol -.-



END*
My graduation coming NEXT>> STAY TUNED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look like someone fun to hang out with. Wonder whether I will be able to do so with you someday...

Post a Comment