Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Graduation

The times are flies so fast . Im 17age already.
When i was form1 i always tell to myself
wow just form1 only how to pass this 5years ? omg this is quite so fast i graduated already !study is the best , knowledge will never end . as people said study till your end LIFE .i still thinking wanna take what course,
Im interested in makeup beauty and
photographer.wondering* My teacher always catch me and waiyee and said the same thing , u two banana girl can pass BI, after SPM go take stewardess course. two of u are so tall and nice looking take chance ! maybe can find a richman be your future
husband ! @@ and in my heart said : can i find a richman? can i ? lol well, i know my of my lazyness less revis always lepak..

TRY MY BEST BETTER THAN NEVER TRY :) right ? :)
Good Luck for sll SPM student !



me and my sister waiyee




Ijing in this photo are damn tired ! cuz we went MOS club
never sleep til morning !

waiyee,Elaine,yee ying

Shet yee ,yee ying



yee ying




we are crazy =.=
Our form teacher 5jujur Mrs Irene


beside me is our Mrs.Yang is provied by her :)
Thanks Pn Yang.. We all are appreaciate so much..
You rush so many stuff thing recently, take care.. U looks so thin:(
I want see chubby Pn Yang okay loves





Ijing and Gorgon

enjoying our buffet ciaooz








I din take so much of photo cause not in the mood that time :)
this photo look smart or not ? hehe
hmm after this year i'll not shoulder school bag anymore,
wear ugly uniform school and not seeing the haters malay prefect .
But i wish i wont split with them with all my besties classmate and my lovely teacher Mrs.Puva ,Mrs.Irene,Mrs Yang,Mrs,Kiran and all the teachers had teach me from form1 till form5.

''The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book''
Thanks again teacher :)



As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change, from whatever
We will still be, friends forever


** i love yall!!!!
I'll never forget this day, im gonna miss yall too much, especially Feng wei and Kyoko!
miss ya all next year!! love ya!**



Venn*
Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on his own tail. It won't fatten the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment