Sunday, November 7, 2010

We are meant to be TWINS

Always sleep together, play together,eat together, laugh together,cry together and always stick Together..





which one is me ? idk also =.=
( grandma house)

Behind is my small brother! haahahaha! NO!
Is my small sister ! Look like brother right ? my mummy catch her to shave it ! cuz my mum like son so much -.-





we like to jump here ,jump there,
my mum said two of us like to seat on the tv !



_______________________________________________________________






:: Photo shoot by Huiki ::


So we grew together Like to a double cherry, seeming parted,
But yet an union in partition, Two lovely berries moulded on one stem...








Do u believe we are same thinking? sometimes we together go shopping , in my heart i think i wanna go for buy drinks or what , i havent say out from my mouth but she already said.. happened many times already hahaha












Me with waiyee relation very good than my small sister .
My small sister never recpect me at all, i got try to respect her but
then the returns are not that i wants.. she this year 15age, still kiddo thinking always fight back me ,
im very fierce on her,i can straight slap her no give face!
i knew i should not say like this but this is my feeling ! argue and fight are unnecessary! that is no point !
She really damn !

im not emo LOL






Venn*

: silence is sometimes the best Responese and Defense .

No comments:

Post a Comment