Friday, November 19, 2010

FML.






SPM is coming on next tuesday ;S
I keep on focus on BM Karangan, cause as it can get a lot of points there.
Last night tuition for 5hours lol.. lucky the time passes quickly.
Bm,bi and science .. the class finished at 10pm then immediately went home and drank the soup dinner cooked by my mum.
After a meal I need rushing to MCD with tuition teacher and do a study group there for Bm Karangan :)
FIGHT FOR SPM YEAHHHHH!!!

Okiee someone I like the story here is one of my classmate treat me so cool out of sudden=.=
not only me, she treat yee ying,syet yee and my sis too. idk why =.=
why all the peoples are changed alot ? fml.
always good to me and sudden cool on me wtf ? u gave the face let me see what for ?!
what happened to us ?






Friends might be "glued" to each other but eventually,
that glue starts to become old and come apart
...just like real friendships...



* I want you to know that in the end, *

* it wasn't because I stopped caring. *

* It was because you stopped being a friend. *



Hmmphh sudden so emo, okie back to my life,
i camwhore roll roll roll view my noob face.




Izzit blur ? cuz i using self camera to take pic hehe

i going to crazy see this noob face cause of tired revis -.- so FML.
lying on the bed




thats for all now

Edited by ::Vennn Voyage::



Night lovess
End By Venn*
some say that time changes best friend can become stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment